New Flophouse Address:

You will find all the posts, comments, and reading lists (old and some new ones I just published) here:
https://francoamericanflophouse.wordpress.com/

Monday, December 12, 2011

Foreign Students - the International Context

This video does an excellent job of explaining the international context, the actors and the interests, around the competition for foreign students.  Many thanks to Benjamin Pelletier who posted the link on the Gestion des Risques Interculturelles forum on LinkedIn.


2 comments:

NitBrit said...

Hi,

Thanks a lot for sharing info about Blue Card. I am IT professional from India and live at London. I am looking forward for applying EU blue card for Germany.
I found your posts very useful and informative.
Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Victoria FERAUGE said...

Thank you very very much for your comment and I wish you all success in getting your Blue Card. Let us know how it goes.

Victoria